The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Aug 31, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) —
Selbyville, Delaware Market Study Report, LLC, has recently added a report on the Industrial Internet of Things market which provides a holistic synopsis of the market size, market valuation, revenue estimate, SWOT analysis, and the geographical spectrum of this industry. The report accurately underlines the key challenges and opportunities for growth during the forecast period. In addition, it sheds light on the current competitive scenario and reviews the business strategies adopted by the Industrial Internet of Things market players.
According to Research report a??Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Analysis, 2020a??, the Industrial IoT market across the globe is forecast to grow at the CAGR of 8% during 2020-25. Asia Pacific grabbed the major market share in 2019, owing to the increasing R&D investment in countries such as China and Japan. Furthermore, technological advancement coupled with the use of AI, ML, and robotics in the sectors such as manufacturing, Oil and Gas, healthcare, agriculture, etc. are some of the key contributing factors for the market growth of industrial IoT worldwide. Furthermore, the proliferating 3D printing technology in developed countries in manufacturing automotive components, healthcare equipment, etc. are also adding pace to the industrial IoT market.
Request Sample Copy of this report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2767165/?utm_source=Marketwatch.com&utm_medium=Ram
According to Research, the industry is built on strategic alliances and partnerships to provide a complete solution. The technological advancements in the solutions by the players and their geographical expansion, strategic alliances make the competition in the industry even stiffer. The key players in the industry with significant dominance are Cisco, GE, Honeywell, Intel, IBM, ABB, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Texas Instrument, ARM Holding, PTC, SAP, Huawei, Dassault Systems, etc.
A few of the instances of new solutions by the players are: In 2019, a??Honeywell Forgea?? an industrial IoT platform was launched by Honeywell for the data collection analytics. Also, in the same year a??Ciscoa?? and a??Tech Mahindraa?? partnered and launched 5G enabled solution for building a??Factories of the Futurea??.
The Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Analysis, 2020 market research report depicts a deep dive market analysis of statistics of the Global Industrial IoT market which consists of Region-wise size, forecast, CAGR, market segmentation, market share of various types of Technology, Type of IIoT, Software, Verticals, etc.
The demand for Wireless Technology to see Robust Growth
The wireless technology is considered to be the leading segment in the Industrial IoT market. The emergence of industry 4.0 in European region demand for connected equipment and investment in R&D in the APAC region coupled with the high-speed internet service providers across the globe is contributing to the growth of wireless technology. Also, the benefit of high network speed in the wireless technology and the ease of integration of any equipment and software installation is further augmenting the share growth of wireless technology.
The Emergence of 3D printing to Boost IoT in Manufacturing
In 2019, the manufacturing sector grabbed the major market share owing to the increasing investment in the technologies for quick and effective operations. Moreover, the governmenta??s initiatives such as a??Made in Chinaa??, a??Make in Indiaa?? and the investment in technology to boost countrya??s manufacturing industry are adding pace to the growth of the market share of the manufacturing sector, as revealed by the Research research report a??Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Analysis, 2020a??.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
- What are the key overall statistics or estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of the Global Industrial IoT Industry?
- What are the region-wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges and key trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations, growth drivers and, challenges in the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market?
- Who are the key competitors or players and how they perform in the Global Industrial IoT benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the Market surveys conducted during the course of the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) study?
Market Outlook, Segmentation and Statistics
a?? Market Size & Analysis
a?? Market Share & Analysis
o By Technology
i?? Industrial Robotics
i?? Distributed Control Systems
i?? Condition Monitoring
i?? Smart Meters
i?? Electronic Shelf Labels
i?? Smart Beacons
i?? Interface Boards
i?? Yield Monitors
i?? Guidance and Steering
i?? GPS/ GNSS
i?? Flow & Application Control Devices
i?? Networking Technology
i?? Precision Farming Hardware
o By Connectivity
i?? Wired Technologies
i?? Foundation Field Bus
i?? Wireless Technologies
i?? Cellular Technologies
i?? Satellite Technologies
o By Application
i?? Product Lifecycle Management
i?? Manufacturing and Executions Systems
i?? Predictive Maintenance
i?? Outage Management Systems
i?? Distribution Management Systems
i?? Remote Monitoring
i?? Retail Management Software
i?? Visualization Software
i?? Transit Management Systems
i?? Farm Management System
o By End Users
i?? Food & Beverages
i?? Chemicals and Materials
i?? Electrical and Electronics
i?? Oil & Gas
i?? Metal & Mining
o By Company
i?? Market Shares, By Revenue
i?? Strategic Factorial Indexing
i?? Competitor Placement in MarkNtel Quadrant
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the historical year, base year and forecast year considered in the research report on Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) ?
- The historical data has been provided since 2015, while the base year is 2019 and the data is forecast up-to 2025.
- What are the units or denomination for measuring value in the report?
- The market size/industry size or the market value is measured in terms of USD Billion.
- What would be the growth rate or CAGR of the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market during 2020-25?
- The Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2020-25.
- Which region would grab the highest market share during 2020-25?
- It is forecast that Asia Pacific will dominate the global market with the majority share, registering considerably higher CAGR.
- Who are the key competitors or players operating the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market ?
- Cisco, GE, Honeywell, Intel, IBM, ABB, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Texas Instrument, ARM Holding, PTC, SAP, Huawei, Dassault Systems, etc., are the leading players in the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market?
- Which Software type would emerge as an opportunity area for players in the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market?
- Farm Management System segment is expected to attain the highest CAGR during the forecast period and maintain its significant market share.
- Which vertical would emerge as an opportunity area for players in the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market?
- The manufacturing sector grabbed a significant share continue to grow at the highest CAGR, presenting immense opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market.
Full Report Summary At: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-industrial-internet-of-things-iiot-market-analysis-2020?utm_source=Marketwatch.com&utm_medium=Ram
Market Study Report, LLC. is a hub for Market intelligence products and services.
We streamline the purchase of your Market research reports and services through a single integrated platform by bringing all the major publishers and their services at one place.
Our customers partner with Market Study Report, LLC. to ease their search and evaluation of Market intelligence products and services and in turn focus on their company’s core activities.
If you are looking for research reports on global or regional Markets, competitive information, emerging Markets and trends or just looking to stay on top of the curve then Market Study Report, LLC. is the platform that can help you in achieving any of these objectives.
Market Study Report LLC
4 North Main Street,
Selbyville, Delaware 19975
US Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150
Email: [email protected]
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected] You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.